Useful info Facebook Page - Search FB Posts - Page 12
- Useful info - Official FB PageCategory: Community Likes: 635242 Talking About: 608430About: The information provided here is for educational & informational purposes only.This page does not represent the accuracy or reliability of any info.Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- This photo is running the world. Twin brothers born in Spain joined hands shortly after birth, (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-03T07:17:06+0000 | Likes: 9715 | Shares: 1368)
Useful info: This photo is running the world. Twin brothers born in Spain joined hands shortly after birth, and nurses recorded the moment.Comments:
Aswandi Andi - God the Almighty....both of them are get connected since in the womb...blood is thicker than water
Janabai Vellasamy - This is call BIND US TOGETHER ... To concur the world ..wonder of God...
Amilabati Potsangbam - this is called Spiritual Relation
Maria Imelda Ceralde - amazing babies... they will grow up as good buddies!
Elyest Conde - wow. God blessing to the parents of the two lovely baby .I love u both .May God bless u ..
Marife Gonzales - ganyan talaga ang twin.pag nag mamahalan no matter wat.always together.
Masasabi ko po yan kasi kambal po ako.hangang ngayon po.mag kasama paRin kami ng kambal ko. Gd bless us always.
Juliet Singcay Sahilla - Hawak kamay talaga sila bby, kahit anong mangyari walang iwanan.
Josie Fuentes - Amazing....cutie...:-)
Leizl Joy Amben Obis - ka cute sa dalawang baby..
Keemly Bagansa - Di kta iiwan hawak kamay...
Jeæn Nette - Naghawakan lmg ba yan cla o nkadikit mga kmay nla. Hmm namimiz ko tuloy mga anak kng kambal. Love u baby
Rodina Erlano - hawak kamay di kita iiwan sa paglakbay......
Ryan Kader - Bros till the end...
Choden P Gurung - God bless them :). Amen !!
Madz Del Rosario - So cute amazing....:-)
Tesfaye Gezhgne - God Be With You !
Shakeela Sheik - like my akhi ani
Santanu Das - God bless them..
Learp Golinboger Augnisa - wow so cute and amazing baby..it represent that they will bind together no matter what,whatever it takes,they stick at one heart,blood,body,mine,soul,and everything..
Estrella Dela Cruz Bello - showing love to each other.
Vaiju Gold - Wow this is god child
- Must share this table...............
ideal height and weight appropriate table.
Like Useful (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T11:51:05+0000 | Likes: 1725 | Shares: 1544)
Useful info: Must share this table...............
ideal height and weight appropriate table.
Like Useful Info and Health TipsComments:
Helen Eleni Randall - Shit I'm 5 kiilos over weight, better start starving myself. Hehe not!
Dave Walker - When was this printed? 1842? U think many males are over 6'0"
Lisa-Maree Wale - you must be joking if i got down to 63-77kg there wouldnt be anything left of me ... i got down to 92 and you could see all my ribs
Charles Nelson - My bath scale only weighs American
Carlette Goodwyn - It would be more useful if it was in LBS
Sean Palmer - nope... i'm 6'4" and if i were to go with that i would be anorexic...
Joseph Marc Bruyere - Body Mass Index (BMI) is a better ideal weight indicator than this old chart...
Hilliard LM - is this true? well seems like i'm in a good weight/shape :) LOL
Raymond Truesdale - Go back where you came from. In America we use lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole Rochester - If I got down to the weight they recommend I would be a skeleton
Melanie Abrique Bandol - Perfect tamang tama lng:-D 5'2 weight 50klg
Cyndy Ureta - normal wt and height :)
Reed Johnson - It would be more useful if it were in lbs instead of kgs we are in the US we use lbs.
Man Kota - but i only know my height in cm?
Myles Reba - Omg!! I've been trying to gain more weight lately but always end up 43 to 45..
Kamalesh Cheyyur - Fr height above 6'' ????
Pruthviraj Sahoo - am alway scared about my weight 80-90kg(very always)but now i am in safe zone(184cm)1cm more than 6ft......
Espiridiona Ramirez - i need 2 eat more, moree! love eat! lol
Jamaica Igrobay - Nicole !! brad. healthy ako. haha! :)) kaw ba?
Beenita N - This is out-dated and unrealistic in today's world, but for those who are saying that "in America we use lbs" or "it would be better in lbs instead of kg" 1kg=2.2lbs. I'm sure all computers, laptops, tablets & smartphones have calculators....just saying :-)
Kristen Jackson Fadich - Ideal weight does not equal ideal health. That is between me and my health care providers and not some ass trying to sell me something.
- WHO KNEW CUCUMBERS COULD DO ALL THIS!!!
SHARE THIS AWESOME INFORMATION
1. Fat busting: Do (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T13:30:01+0000 | Likes: 1848 | Shares: 2580)
Useful info: WHO KNEW CUCUMBERS COULD DO ALL THIS!!!
SHARE THIS AWESOME INFORMATION
1. Fat busting: Do you ever wonder why women put cucumbers on their eyes to relieve puffiness? The photochemical in cucumbers makes the collagen in your skin tighten, thus the lack of puffiness. Did you know that you can rub a cucumber on a problematic spot of cellulite anywhere on your body to lessen the visibility of it? Did you also know that it has the same effect on wrinkles? Wow, it makes purchasing those fifty dollar creams seem a little silly, doesn’t it? You can also rub a little bit under your kiddo’s eyes after a long bout of crying to avoid that puffy ‘I cried for an hour straight’ look.
2. Defogger: Do you get annoyed when you get out of the shower and you have to fight the fog on the mirror? Who has time for that when the kids will be awake at any moment? Try rubbing a slice of cucumber on the mirror before you hop in and not only will you get a fog-free mirror, but you’ll have a nice smell that will boost your mood.
3. Headaches: If you suffer from headaches from chasing your babies all day (or pets or your husband), or had a little too much wine with dinner and want to avoid a hangover, eat half of a cucumber before bed. Cucumbers are high in B vitamins, sugar, and electrolytes, and they replenish the nutrients missing in your body to help you avoid a hang over or to beat that headache that’s been threatening to take over.
4. WD-40 replacement: Did you know you can get rid of a squeak by rubbing a cucumber on the hinge? Wow, now you don’t have to tear your garage apart looking for that little can with the red straw, and the baby won’t wake up when you slowly open the nursery door to check on him.
5. Crayon on the walls: Take an unpeeled cucumber and rub the crayon off of the walls in the event that your kiddo left you some art. You can also use this technique to erase a pen mistake.
6. Halitosis killer: Take a slice of cucumber and put it on the roof of your mouth. Hold it there with your tongue for 30 seconds. The photochemical that you love for cellulite and puff reduction will also kill the bacteria that is causing your bad breath.
7. Tarnish remover: If you’re finding tarnish on your stainless steel kitchen faucets and appliances? Rub it off with a cucumber slice. Not only will it remove years of tarnish, it will leave it streak free and your hands will thank you, and your kids won’t be put at risk from a dangerous chemical.
8. Energy booster: If you’re feeling tired in the afternoon, don’t give Starbucks your five bucks. Instead, grab a cucumber. There are just enough carbohydrates and B vitamins to give you a longer-lasting and healthier boost of energy than soda, coffee, or those health hazard energy drinks.
9. Munchy madness: Did you know that European trappers ate cucumbers for energy and to keep from starving to death? If those big burly manly men can eat a cucumber to keep from starving, you can eat one as a healthy choice when the munchies hit. Slice some up and take them in a small plastic container to the movies if your theater doesn’t offer healthy alternatives to munching on butter soaked popcorn.
10. Frugal facial: Slice up a cucumber and boil it in a pot of water. The chemicals inside of the cucumber will mix with the steam. Remove the pot from heat and lean over it, letting the steam hit you. Your skin will be more radiant and healthy, and you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
11. Shoe polish: Cut a slice off of your cucumber and rub it on your shoe. It will not only shine it up, but it will repel water.
12. Pest control: Put three or four slices of cucumber in a small pie tin and place them in your garden. The chemicals in the cucumber have a reaction that pests hate. You won’t smell it, but it will drive them from your garden all year long. Replace them periodically.
13. Sunburn: Sometimes sun block doesn’t always protect your little ones from sunburn. If you have burnt little kiddos you don’t have any aloe, rub some cucumber on them. Many doctors even use cucumber to treat patients with irritated skin and sunburns.
14. Blood pressure: Cucumber has been long used to treat high blood pressure. If you have it, add cucumbers to your daily diet. There is also ongoing research into the use of cucumbers for lowering cholesterol.
15. Constipation remedy: The seeds of a cucumber are a diuretic. If you’re constipated, try eating a cucumber. If you suffer from chronic constipation, add cucumber to your daily diet
Neha Patva - Ha,kakdi khai jo pachi jo je tane reject kare che te select karse ha ha ha mahide
Neha Patva - Its very use full for skin.protect skin from skin burn in summer.
Kelly Hon - Lisa Hon point 14
Jhn Villarias Pahilanag - Thank you 'useful info'
DrMukesh Arya - Best salad sbhi log khaye apni helth pramot kre.
James Lee - Cucumber is the only vegetables with our Nasi Lemak and it compliments the spiciness of the Sakhalin belachan.
Patty Cheek - The only problem I have with rubbing cucumber all over is with the ants that want to follow!
Daryllie Wernet - Thnx for info you missed one for the people on diet:Cut some cucumber add it in Â glass of water in half hour drink it(as much as you drink water everyday),it will help you lose some body fat it really help!!!
Siddhi Sathe - Rlly grt infrmativ...thnx
Neha Patva - To jalebi bai ne khai ja
Barbie Rivera - Bon Chester Trinidad carla read this
Olufunmilayo Okodughaa - Great! Thks 4 d infrm I`ll give it a try
David Sakowski - Have to try some of these soon....mmmmm
Emm Dabs - this can cure irritated skin..does this can cure irritated people too? n hala pag kaon ug daghan para mawala ang imong pagka saputon... hahahaha
Alexshandra Brackenridge - I love to eat cucumbers
Lilian Kuan - Wow I love fresh cucumbers!
Airene Avenido - i like it......its good for us
Trelz Abasolo - Ang galing namn tnx.
Kyrie Cher - Thank u for sharing, I use to eat fresh Japanese cucumbers very often. My favorite way of eating is cut into chunks and add with light soya sauce & sesame oil. Yummy :)
Toby Reyes - Thanx for the info
Ronald Macalagay San Pedro - Mimi Boupha San Pedro
- Fasten hair growth and shineness (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T15:10:00+0000 | Likes: 2309 | Shares: 2162)
Useful info: Fasten hair growth and shinenessComments:
Tony C Blando - If it doesn't work try garlic. If it still doesn't work, just cook both with a piece of pork.
Karan Krizz - admin did u tried this?? or just testing wid us? ;)
Brian Euerby - curious as to why shampoo manufacturers would not then put onion in to their product
Tyliai Saldziai - No need to keep onion for 15 days. Everything u need is onion juice. Mix some lemon juice in to it. It helps with the smell ( alittle bit). Massage onion juice (no shampoo) into your scalp every two days for one month(one hour). You will see the difference. Onion has to organic.
Victrene Wong - Whoever has tried this, please leave a comment XD
Ces Hammett - Plus you'll have an onion fragrance :D
Kamyar Darius Kamyab - Just marinate your head and stay in the fridge for two days.
Mudit Gupta - and gives a unique smell to the hairs.. people will recognize you from kilometers lol.
Angel Zye - It is proven and tested guys, even treats greying hair:
Babar Khan - this recipe also helps to keep your husband at a distance............:)
Algin Mae Ilano - doesnt it affect the.smell of it?
Momina Arshad - And what about the smell of onions ? -_-
Nancy Rivera - Not only your hair will grow faster it would be best against to many aswang and tikbalang!!!! LOL (Y)
Mauricio Lyka - how about the odor of your hair? the onion scent?
Osiris Esparza Jr. - Such narrow minded people. Obviously none of us have hair problems or else I'm sure you'd look at more facts.
Lourdes Melendez-Gamez - might be better off just eating it...
Crispin Asino - Maybe thats why most indian people has good hair
Jo Dsilva - WOW Onion Fragrant hair lol ! Gross
Marvi Agonias - Don't forget to put SOY SAUCE AND VINEGAR!
Pimpanut Aom Supparuekkosol - Should I try to do it ?!?!
Angel Hk - I have use this and its amazing ..
- This Pen tells you when you spell words wrong by detecting movements associated with each lette (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T19:45:49+0000 | Likes: 1094 | Shares: 377)
Useful info: This Pen tells you when you spell words wrong by detecting movements associated with each letter of the alphabet. It won't speak but it will vibrate when a word is spelled wrong.
The pen has two modes: one that points out spelling and grammar issues and another that focuses on legibility and handwriting.Comments:
Edward Salvador - Doctors will never buy this.
Maricel Corpuz - Jojo Le Minho let's buy it hahahahaha:-) :-) :-)
Amy Foo - too good to be true ....
Ruqia Fida - Is it available in market ?
Marybel Barroga - Ohhhh where can I buy that pen?
Jojo Le Minho - Yeah ahahaha lets
Vam Pire - I want thisss!!!!
Mike Killinger III - Cool how high our technology is getting. But think its going in the wrong direction. Why can't we go more towards the medical field. If only we used our knowledge for better things. We might just be able to save more lives.
Moanster Bravo Rai - Awesome invention
Nikki Labitag - Why not invest in good education instead?
Dayle Leahy - While this is cool can't people just learn to spell and write in school??
Sk Bhandari - Its a paradox. More you make mistakes more it will vibrate and you tend to make more mistakes with a vibrating pen.
Eve S Nilrach - Rewat Khanthaporn u might need one.
Ailene Tapnio - amazing!!! where can i buy that?
Monte A. Pratt - WTH? You already misspelled the word in ink! Too late ... :-(
Sai Kumar - where can we find this pen
Juan Luis Palisoc - I hardly dont think so!
Komathi Soosai Angel - Can I no the price and were will get ....?
Afroza Khan - How kan we get it.
Lydia Partol - Is it available in the market?
Dora Rojas Mulato Pennerup - Wow! I like this Pen. Where can i buy this Pen?
- More than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts That You Must Know:
Keyboard Shorcuts (Microsoft Windows):
(Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T05:56:59+0000 | Likes: 1849 | Shares: 3237)
Useful info: More than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts That You Must Know:
Keyboard Shorcuts (Microsoft Windows):
1. CTRL+C (Copy)
2. CTRL+X (Cut)
3. CTRL+V (Paste)
4. CTRL+Z (Undo)
5. DELETE (Delete)
6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin)
7. CTRL while dragging an item (Copy the selected item)
8. CTRL+SHIFT while dragging an item (Create a shortcut to the selected item)
9. F2 Key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+RIGHT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word)
11. CTRL+LEFT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous word)
12. CTRL+DOWN ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next paragraph)
13. CTRL+UP ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous paragraph)
14. CTRL+SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Highlight a block of text)
SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text in a document)
15. CTRL+A (Select all)
16. F3 key (Search for a file or a folder)
17. ALT+ENTER (View the properties for the selected item)
18. ALT+F4 (Close the active item, or quit the active program)
19. ALT+ENTER (Display the properties of the selected object)
20. ALT+SPACEBAR (Open the shortcut menu for the active window)
21. CTRL+F4 (Close the active document in programs that enable you to have multiple documents opensimultaneou sly)
22. ALT+TAB (Switch between the open items)
23. ALT+ESC (Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened)
24. F6 key (Cycle through the screen elements in a window or on the desktop)
25. F4 key (Display the Address bar list in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
26. SHIFT+F10 (Display the shortcut menu for the selected item)
27. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the System menu for the active window)
28. CTRL+ESC (Display the Start menu)
29. ALT+Underlined letter in a menu name (Display the corresponding menu) Underlined letter in a command name on an open menu (Perform the corresponding command)
30. F10 key (Activate the menu bar in the active program)
31. RIGHT ARROW (Open the next menu to the right, or open a submenu)
32. LEFT ARROW (Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu)
33. F5 key (Update the active window)
34. BACKSPACE (View the folder onelevel up in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
35. ESC (Cancel the current task)
36. SHIFT when you insert a CD-ROMinto the CD-ROM drive (Prevent the CD-ROM from automatically playing)
Dialog Box - Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+TAB (Move forward through the tabs)
2. CTRL+SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the tabs)
3. TAB (Move forward through the options)
4. SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the options)
5. ALT+Underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the corresponding option)
6. ENTER (Perform the command for the active option or button)
7. SPACEBAR (Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box)
8. Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
9. F1 key (Display Help)
10. F4 key (Display the items in the active list)
11. BACKSPACE (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box)
Microsoft Natural Keyboard Shortcuts
1. Windows Logo (Display or hide the Start menu)
2. Windows Logo+BREAK (Display the System Properties dialog box)
3. Windows Logo+D (Display the desktop)
4. Windows Logo+M (Minimize all of the windows)
5. Windows Logo+SHIFT+M (Restorethe minimized windows)
6. Windows Logo+E (Open My Computer)
7. Windows Logo+F (Search for a file or a folder)
8. CTRL+Windows Logo+F (Search for computers)
9. Windows Logo+F1 (Display Windows Help)
10. Windows Logo+ L (Lock the keyboard)
11. Windows Logo+R (Open the Run dialog box)
12. Windows Logo+U (Open Utility Manager)
13. Accessibility Keyboard Shortcuts
14. Right SHIFT for eight seconds (Switch FilterKeys either on or off)
15. Left ALT+left SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN (Switch High Contrast either on or off)
16. Left ALT+left SHIFT+NUM LOCK (Switch the MouseKeys either on or off)
17. SHIFT five times (Switch the StickyKeys either on or off)
18. NUM LOCK for five seconds (Switch the ToggleKeys either on or off)
19. Windows Logo +U (Open Utility Manager)
20. Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
21. END (Display the bottom of the active window)
22. HOME (Display the top of the active window)
23. NUM LOCK+Asterisk sign (*) (Display all of the subfolders that are under the selected folder)
24. NUM LOCK+Plus sign (+) (Display the contents of the selected folder)
25. NUM LOCK+Minus sign (-) (Collapse the selected folder)
26. LEFT ARROW (Collapse the current selection if it is expanded, or select the parent folder)
27. RIGHT ARROW (Display the current selection if it is collapsed, or select the first subfolder)
Shortcut Keys for Character Map:
After you double-click a character on the grid of characters, you can move through the grid by using the keyboard shortcuts:
1. RIGHT ARROW (Move to the rightor to the beginning of the next line)
2. LEFT ARROW (Move to the left orto the end of the previous line)
3. UP ARROW (Move up one row)
4. DOWN ARROW (Move down one row)
5. PAGE UP (Move up one screen at a time)
6. PAGE DOWN (Move down one screen at a time)
7. HOME (Move to the beginning of the line)
8. END (Move to the end of the line)
9. CTRL+HOME (Move to the first character)
10. CTRL+END (Move to the last character)
11. SPACEBAR (Switch between Enlarged and Normal mode when a character is selected)
Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
Main Window Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+O (Open a saved console)
2. CTRL+N (Open a new console)
3. CTRL+S (Save the open console)
4. CTRL+M (Add or remove a console item)
5. CTRL+W (Open a new window)
6. F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
7. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the MMC window menu)
8. ALT+F4 (Close the console)
9. ALT+A (Display the Action menu)
10. ALT+V (Display the View menu)
11. ALT+F (Display the File menu)
12. ALT+O (Display the Favorites menu)
MMC Console Window Keyboard Shortcuts:
1. CTRL+P (Print the current page or active pane)
2. ALT+Minus sign (-) (Display the window menu for the active console window)
3. SHIFT+F10 (Display the Action shortcut menu for the selected item)
4. F1 key (Open the Help topic, if any, for the selected item)
5. F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
6. CTRL+F10 (Maximize the active console window)
7. CTRL+F5 (Restore the active console window)
8. ALT+ENTER (Display the Properties dialog box, if any, for theselected item)
9. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+F4 (Close the active console window. When a console has only one console window, this shortcut closes the console)
Remote Desktop Connection Navigation
1. CTRL+ALT+END (Open the Microsoft Windows NT Security dialog box)
2. ALT+PAGE UP (Switch between programs from left to right)
3. ALT+PAGE DOWN (Switch between programs from right to left)
4. ALT+INSERT (Cycle through the programs in most recently used order)
5. ALT+HOME (Display the Start menu)
6. CTRL+ALT+BREAK (Switch the client computer between a window and a full screen)
7. ALT+DELETE (Display the Windows menu)
8. CTRL+ALT+Minus sign (-) (Place a snapshot of the active window in the client on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
9. CTRL+ALT+Plus sign (+) (Place asnapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboardand provide the same functionality aspressing ALT+PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
Microsoft Internet Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts:
1. CTRL+B (Open the Organize Favorites dialog box)
2. CTRL+E (Open the Search bar)
3. CTRL+F (Start the Find utility)
4. CTRL+H (Open the History bar)
5. CTRL+I (Open the Favorites bar)
6. CTRL+L (Open the Open dialog box)
7. CTRL+N (Start another instance of the browser with the same Web address)
8. CTRL+O (Open the Open dialog box,the same as CTRL+L)
9. CTRL+P (Open the Print dialog box)
10. CTRL+R (Update the current Web page)
11. CTRL+W (Close the current window)
More --> Useful info <--Comments:
Alfredo Baricua Lacsi - You've done great stuff Lisa Ray, others might not appreciate it for a simple reason dear. They are not of your level yet, and might not even into it. Perhaps in educational standard "Not even a pre-schooler yet" Kudos Lisa and well appreciated you kind effort of sharing them to the worldwideweb....
Alfredo Baricua Lacsi - “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.”
Alfredo Baricua Lacsi - And for those who made and post a negative comments... ANSWER this please
WHAT HAVE YOU SHARED, WHAT FREE EFFORT HAVE YOU DONE and POSTED?
BUT so sure you do not know completely these keys
S*H*A*M*E on Y*O*U
Naheed Hussain - always use dese...in my daily lyf.. for xp user - shut down - win+ u+u... for win 7 user.. to swap between ur windows in 3d style- win+tab. for task manager- ctrl+shift+ esc. To Open MY CoMPuTER- win+e.... newys @admin, Lisa- gud job...
Ankush Kush - all to be taken under deep consideration..... very useful info thanks... :)
Nathaniel David Lewis - Or you can use a mouse. Just saying.
Madeline Bag-o Manlucob - refreshing my high school learnings.
Garima Mittal - awesome work done.....good info....
Mohd Zaid Abbasi - i need a Shortcuts to make MONEY
Ariel Casao - thank you ,,thank you,,
Pradeep Verma - What a idia sir ji
Dasharath Ghatage - Huge info... needed info...
Raghu Ajmera - Lily whats this all about?
De Rulz - Aajkl institute chla rhi hai kya
Jewel Hubbard - This is the most useful info for today
Good Jobs guys
Cary F. Allaga - I learned a lot. :D thanks you very much :)
Lawrence Torch Lagasca - VERY INFORMATIVE
Sivuth Sami - Thank you very much
Junly Luna - Julie u hve to know its ascii c0de..Then if u alredi knew it, u just hve 2 h0ld alt den the n0. C0rresp0nding the ascii c0de for a peri0d..Example alt +1..
Julie Carillo - is there any command i can replace by placing a period? the period on my keyboard was not functioning. help me pls. thanks.
Vibhanshu Kumar - and tell me...It only the FIrst 2-3 are used ...even for informing us... :P :P
- Recycle old tires as planters in public space! (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T06:30:00+0000 | Likes: 4134 | Shares: 883)
Useful info: Recycle old tires as planters in public space!Comments:
Vijaya Luxchumy - when I lived in a bigger house with compound I used to search for tyers like this to do my planting.
Kanika Kapoor - best out of waste...nice idea :)
Riza Dionson - Wow ganda pwede humingi chard?
Angelina Ayers - That's what I'm talking about!
Mastura At Little Garden - Wonder where is this?
Tim Mustapha - Don't look like tyres
Jitesh Tandel - Save enboronment and save lives
Ashok Kumar Panda - Very Very Nice to see. We should enjoy it.
Loida de Castro - galing naman gara ah................
Ma CrysTala Jaudian - Been there... Al Ain Paradise, Al Ain, UAE.. ;) just like the Dubai Miracle Garden... ^_^
Mary Rose Cachia - local councisl take note
Onedominant Rose - DId this in my yard. You can also paint them whatever color you like!
Delia Arsenio - MIRACLE GARDEN..
Henry Martinson - ¿México? Se parece a México.
Karen Briones - nice idea!..i like it
Stephen Thambirajah - Though not suitable in hot climate areas!
Gerald Anna Embile Young - Pretty Cool!... sana ganyan din sa lahat ng places!
Yuliana Tumanan - cantiiiiik bangat,,,,,
Amarah Angelique Quintanallez Calaico - awww...excelencia..;)) hermosa
- Health Benefits of Bitter Gourd~
Bitter gourd has been associated with lowering sugar levels (Type: photo | Published: 2013-08-01T07:30:01+0000 | Likes: 1642 | Shares: 1473)
Useful info: Health Benefits of Bitter Gourd~
Bitter gourd has been associated with lowering sugar levels in people suffering from diabetes.
Bitter gourd is said to be helpful in fighting against cancer and a number of infections.
Bitter gourd has been known to provide relief from constipation and is also effective in the treatment of psoriasis.
Bitter gourd helps in improving circulation and in turn, generates slimming effects on the body.
Regular consumption of bitter gourd has been associated with prevention as well as treatment of hypertension.
Bitter gourd is believed to be helpful in preventing eye complications, apart from treating neuritis.It improves eye-sight due to it high beta-carotene content
The juice of the leaf of bitter gourd plant has been found to be beneficial in the treatment of alcoholism.
The essential vitamins and minerals present in bitter gourd help in treating defective metabolism of carbohydrates.
The bitter tonic properties of bitter gourd have made it effective as a blood purifier.
Fresh juice of bitter gourd is good for patients suffering from piles.
It removes stomach worms and highly recommended for kids.
It is good for asthma patients as it heals respiratory disorders.Comments:
Madz Del Rosario - one of my favorite vegetables...
Raghuveer Jebaliya - Agree ! Being a diabitic every alternate day i use karela... its very beneficial..
Kuku Mizlady Wezah - Angam exclusively meant for you .
Badet Matsubayashi - i eat it everyday .. dinengdeng is my favorite food .. very healthy
Sharmin Akter - awful test ! dislike
Noel Tay - Can add sugar or honey to sweeten the taste of bitter gourd juice?? Will it still be effective?
Janet Donnelly - Where is it grown?
Luis Montano - Ampalaya is bitter melon.
Marybel Barroga - What or how's the proper way of preparation? Or just simply cook with other veggies
Prakash Nd - I like it very much
John Anthony - kasappu kkule Ivvaloo Innippana visayangall ? ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Joy DM - read this Pappa Bryan Young :)
Tou Hlub Mor - I love it my fav
Gaurang Goradiya Webdesigner - I will start to eat Bitter Gourd now...
Lyn Raposas - Every summer i plant this in my backyard.... my own organic bitter gourd... luv it!
Nancy Fraser - Ah, my favourite. Love it stuffed and stewed.
Almamia Alarcon Mangala - its my kids favorite veggy.,,,,
Jenny D. Arist - I m Suffering from Psoriasis.
Luz Alcalde - Bagay kapartner talong ,,, masarap pinakbit,,
Rajan Maharjan - Ohh... M suffering frm piles....so really thnx
Aurelia Simon - I love eating bitter melon
- Types of Head aches . Must share this (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-31T08:31:04+0000 | Likes: 3878 | Shares: 6019)
Useful info: Types of Head aches . Must share thisComments:
McCoy Yoccm - all can be cured by cannabis.. (y)
Mainak Chakraborty - What if pain is at d back side of head?
Lianna Gordon - Cluster is the worst.
Christine Pereira - Tension and high BP have the same symptoms
李珊珊 ヅ - hala ha McCoy Yoccm ahhahaha
Sandra Liceaga - No mention of headaches due to cervical spondylosis. They start at the base of the neck to the back of the head and work its way up. It can get intense. The only real temporary relief I've had is when someone pulls on my head by placing their hands with their fingers at the bottom of the skull and pull gently and gradually increase the pull. I just had my friend do it to me last night. It's an awesome relief!
Ritesh Pinto - I have Migraine.
I use turmeric power burnt in fire & inhale smoke. Thats it coz tablets never helped me out
Charmaine Vivas - There's no point in learning the type of headache you're experiencing if there's no solution given
Bee Esparcia Gutib Taguines - Have a regular body massage.... No side effects
Aco Si Mark - thank you so much for this now i know that what im experiencing is migraine what is the cure for migaine?
Navin Mandloi - I can treat this problem through yoga.
Farah Kiran Farook - Thanks Roxy Farook gud info x
Thur Shunichi - What can cure clusters?
Syedali Badhusha - i have a back head pain for a last two years... what should i do?
Mistre Mekonine - very very useful info.
Sheena Jeanzen - Ernesto Kim Torrefranca
Priti Maity - Y for me also cluster and migrain .I want solution .
Deborah Craig - All I KNOW FOR 7mos.they called mine cluster....they woke me up at 5:30am everyday...what a nightmare....maybe they didnt have a name.. so the first thing thr DR did, was to get a cat scan.....i think iv had every headache there is, from very young....I was free and clear of headaches for 17 yrs, not even a tylenol...then came the ones that lasted for 7 mos.....i have great compassion for people who have these...they can be debilitating.
Kat Katani - Wats the remedy? I know wat I have and I know as well it hurts like hell and no medicine works for me
Aniket Sawant - omg tension it is!!!!!!
Sandy Milton - I get the cluster one... and no meds work it seems... awful!!!
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/ DAUGHTER/ FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.
KNOW P (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-31T09:44:49+0000 | Likes: 4583 | Shares: 13191)
Useful info: DANGER!!!!
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/ DAUGHTER/ FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!
On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her
breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue..
Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled
water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals
in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please
be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind
we need to know that just might save us! Use a stainless steel canteen
or a glass bottle instead of plastic!
This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical
Center … No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water
bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.
Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water
in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness
Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain
this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we
should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers…..
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.
He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin
into the food.
Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramiccontainers
for heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin.. So,
such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from
their containers and heated in something else.
Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to
use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants
moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin
problem is one of the reasons….
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually
melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with
a paper towel instead.
This is an article that should be share to anyone important in your life!
Like Useful infoComments:
Sally Buyabo-Wala - Before this bottled water gets to the shops, in which medium is it transported?
Karen Quinones - I MUST comment on this. My husband and I are employed in the trucking industry. We pick up water loads from the major companies and deliver to the major grocery chains. These water loads are NOT sitting in temperature controlled trailers! We are in the south, those trailers are HOT, who knows how long this water has been sitting in these trailers while being transported. We have ALREADY been exposed!! The industry needs to be made accountable if these findings are correct. Everybody posting this needs to be made aware of this
Caroline Lumaban - Just a question? How sure we are that the bottled minimal water in the super markets are not been stock under heat? Where did they stored it? How? What do they use to deliver it to the supper markets? Cold storage van? Or ventilated? These bottles are also stored in warehouses. Is it air conditioned? Or ventilated? What about the trucks and containers who distribute these stuffs?
Charles O'Connell - This article is unprofessional, fear mongering! Not a single medical or industry professional was consulted! I find it disturbing there are going to be people going around, parroting this unfounded article without any knowledge whatsoever.
Dale Maggs - You shouldn't drink water anyhow fish pee in it:-)
Anil Deshkar - concern is appreciated. but the bottled water already goes throug a heating cycle before it reaches consumer. truck transport over long distance with truck parked in sun while driver rests/has meals, wear house storage etc. anyway we must be careful.
Jeff Lamoureux - Plastic bottles should be done away with. We have the worst polution in litter in history because of plastics. The highest consumption of oil is in the plastic industry not fuel. We should return to safer recyclable glass, with deposit returns again. Glass can be used over and over safely.
Joanne Green - Seriously! If the risk of this was really that substantial plastic containers would be banned. Talk about scare mongering! Look at bse. The whole egg issue. Foods etc were banned that were dangerous. Next they'll be telling us not to breath as there are chemicals in the air. No shit Sherlock!! If you're going to get cancer your genes predetermine it not bottled water and microwave dinners
Charles O'Connell - Hey! News flash! Sheryl Crow is not a medical doctor! There are no professional medical sources cited in the article either! (A project manager who WORKS at a medicinal facility isn't a medical professional either) Plastic melts at around 265F! That's the temperature that would be required for PET to soften and release chemicals.
Neelam Mehra - Oh! Really. Thnx .
Charles O'Connell - A condom is a wallet is only dangerous because the integrity of the plastic is put into question and it could break easier . It's also a completely different type of plastic type of resin, or sometimes not even plastic at all ( sheep skin). This will make it have completely different molecule, polymers. Apples to oranges
Racheal Krewson - I think joe was kidding.....
Alana Belfon - I am starting to think why do we use stuff and eat. All I hear is it kills us. If it kills or harms why the government put it out.
Chandrima Chakravarty - Glass is always a better option
Diana Graham - http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/medical/a/bottled-water.htm
Vanessa 'Winky' Garcia - Skeptics who defend their foolish living are quite frustrating.
Thank you for sharing
Johnny Sayasane - http://craftcravings.com/2013/05/the-bottled-water-cancer-hoax-please-read.html
Akash Sharma - Thanks for the info
Joe Tomsha - a condom in the wallet for long periods is dangerous
Erik Valencia - OMG what's next, If you don't tie your shoes a certain way you get some sort of foot condition, smh
Judy Edwards - GEEZ! Is ANYTHING safe anymore???
- The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the ma (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-31T11:30:01+0000 | Likes: 3958 | Shares: 5868)
Useful info: The main causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause..
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best
Cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8.Consumption of alcohal
9. Consuming overly done foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried
Veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
We have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits is very important for our body to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals.
Evening 9 - 11pm: is the time for eliminating unnecessary/ toxic chemicals (de- toxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in a un relaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on her health.
Night at 11pm - 1am: The de-toxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 1 - 3am: de-toxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 3 - 5am: de-toxification in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for cough sufferers during this time. Since the de-toxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as not to interfere with toxin removal process.
Morning 5 - 7am: de-toxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.
Morning 7 - 9am: Absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 -10am rather than no meal at all. Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals.
Midnight to 4am is the time when the bone marrow produces blood.
Like Useful infoComments:
TheoneAndonly Aracelis Miller - according to this my liver is fucked...
Betty Prest Tarvin - Yes my daughter Kayla Prest, I seem this and saved it ... I'm going to get the Stevia Plant to use as a sweetener, that way it's natural with no add crap. Sleeping at night is so wonderful ... I wake up feeling so much better. I am also going to try the order in how you should drink H2O ... 2 glasses when you wake ... 1 glass a 1/2 hour before each meal, 1 glass before a shower/bath and 1 glass before bed.
I'll post the benefits of it. ❤U
Chun Kiat - sounds like im dying for sure
Mandi Collins - Were all screwed!
Nancy Bahinting - lots of stupid comments from those who didn't read well and understand English well....bunch of idiots!!!!!!!
Cyrille John - so much info still we will die out of something or by someone lol
Jessy Thomas - If gall bladder removed, what then❓
John Ruddy - Sleeping late? Come on!!
Samson San Agustin - How about us'whose working in night shift duty we can never comply these timetable detoxification process?thanks for the info anyway,
Steven Cook - The liver is evil and must be punished.
Mattie Tapara - 1,3,4,7,8,9 lolz woah lolz time for change
Shawn Yang - How accurate is this?
Karla D'Heartbreaker - how about sa amin na ngayun ay ramadan! we don't eat anything until the time of breaking our fasting.... and also we sleep 4am to 5am
Jane G. Quimson - RAKITZTRIMITY liver po ang pinag uusapan,pano kayo napunta sa tb at lungs?
Jane G. Quimson - Simple,just stop the bad habbits being mentioned
Jolly Mollaneda Morales - Theres no medical evidence that these cycle of human organs has a time table.how about people going to the gym at night?it's all about how your body organs used to it.
Boramey Phal - Hmmm then I'll die soon :(
Nikunj Krishna Rayal - Thankx a lot.......
Jewell Harrell - And we have to use the bathroom on a schedule? Lol please
Aida Rivera - thank you very much for the info...veri useful,i always sleep too late.now i knw!
Nicholle Marie D. Zosa - so how is it for people that work at night??
- MUST SHARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Please take this very seriously. People have been receiving i (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-26T11:10:49+0000 | Likes: 2477 | Shares: 4536)
Useful info: MUST SHARE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Please take this very seriously. People have been receiving international calls from +375602605281 or any number starting from +375 number one ring & hang up. If you call back it's one of those Numbers that are charged 15-30$ & they can copy ur contact list in 3 sec & if u have bank or credit card details on your phone, they can copy that too...But I don't know abt stealing data from mobile.... But call is confirm...Because I have got it also..
Don't answer or call back. Please forward this to your friends and family.
Like General Knowledge For All <Comments:
Renato Bitor - Bottom line...do not answer if the number is not familiar
Vinod Rathore - i got call from this number
Bobbi Blankenship Smith - Received 2 calls with 22 as country of origin
Sujatha V Gajendra - wt did they say vinod
Ashley Tenbarge - Lol you get charged that because you are calling back an international call! You are being charged for international fees. A simple phone number cannot hack into your phone. Only way of hacking is through an app or code. Come on people. lmao
Saurabh Bhandari - also ignore call receiving from +92 number on aircel connection.
Paul But - http://www.hoax-slayer.com/missed-375-calls.shtml
Linell Lazaga - I got a missed call from # +371.. ignore q lng dn no time hmp!
Oni Seun - BIG LIE! Their is absolutely no way a person can get through to any information on ur phone without a direct access protocol like your usb / blue tooth or Internet. Don't let anyone deceive u.!
Diane Diliberto Buscaglia - http://www.snopes.com/fraud/telephone/375or371.asp
Suresh Pendem - thank u for good information
Imtiaz Patil - There is another similar type of call coming from Pakistan starting with +92.....
Denise Holm - the old saying is dont open ur door to a stranger well really should applied to ur home phone or cell if u dont know a number dont answer it i do everyday if i dont a number i dont answer it
Cerila Monghit - thanks for the info...
Nasar Kadapa - this no bangal desh inter net carad
Nicole Lewis - I never ring any number back if I don't know it
Jan Turner Wilson - http://www.snopes.com/fraud/telephone/375or371.asp
Prakash Kumar Patel - Thanks for information
Apet Palangga Nimommy - hala so bad karma is coming to then..
Apet Palangga Nimommy - me too I got this
Satya Vasamsetti - Sujatha to b alert
- 2000 years old tree in South Africa known as tree of life (Baobab) (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-26T12:10:02+0000 | Likes: 5514 | Shares: 1297)
Useful info: 2000 years old tree in South Africa known as tree of life (Baobab)Comments:
Nohve Varron Villanueva - ang dahon ng baobab ay masarap na gulay..ito ang ulam ko dito sa West Africa
Jinky Jane Luctu - Ay yan pala baobab yung tree s little prince
Defunct Serenity - Don't display the address - people will go and chop it down to make unnecessary furniture
Technique Sim - Good, we found the Tree of Life, so can we find the World Tree now?
Chong Grace - Gorgeous tree! I wondered how it is ? I wondered how does the flowers and seeds look like ?
Braulio Mendiola - Great for building a exotic treehouse :)
Jasvinder Pruthi - Is this Pandora lol where are the avatar
Arvind Tripathy - hey ..hey..it's so huge..really..
Jefferson B. Labadan - whats the story behind the tree?
Concesa Sagun De Leon - Precious tree of life for the people of africa
Achyuta Nand Pathak - 2500 years old tree in india known as buddha tree(Bodh gaya bihar)
Neil Rivera - Like n like.................
Sheri Dille - This tree is 2000 years old can we keep it another 2000?
Wally Peters - Now that's a tree!
Srinivas Kulal - padeyare pantena jaga atte?
Electa Foster - Gary I would like to see this!
Frances Bergantinos - Ganda maglaro jan ng taguan.bago mkaikot un taya sa other side, nkasigaw na lahat ng "safe" sa other side un mga kalaro..bagoong cia maghapon, hehehehe
Swapnil Dhodapkar - adansonia digitata
Berenice Cynthia - wow na i preserve nila ang galing-galing nila mag alaga ...
Mohammad Rizwan - It is beautiful tree. Very nice
A.Srinivasa Rao - There are so many bao bab trees in tanzania here also
- Music and nature combine to make this stunning image. (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-26T13:10:01+0000 | Likes: 3578 | Shares: 581)
Useful info: Music and nature combine to make this stunning image.Comments:
Ron Magallona - whoever took this photo; your a genius! :)
Jessie Alex - Wow good eyesight,..super like
Melody Heart L. Bontuyan - violin Robert Byrne
Carina Canchela Taguchi - Looks like violyn or guitar amazing
Vijay Bhadoria - creation of nature....
Christian Pecson - wow tol ganda ng kuwa mo.
Robert Byrne - A fiddle Melody Heart L. Bontuyan :)
Saravanan Chidamparam - சங்கம் பதுமம்நிதி என்பதை அப்பர் தேவாரத்தில் கேட்டதுண்டு,
Ericka May Esguerra - nice one.... i like itttttttttttttt
Jedy Mog - thought it is real
Dhaval Nagariya - awesome clic.....
Jed Najera - wow amazing captured
Venerando Manalaysay - its' like a guitar imaged........nice..........
Yv'sx Garcia - took my 5 seconds to realize that it was a violin...
Melchor 'Aykee' Fabriga - No, It's Photo Shop!
Ranjeet Chavan - musical beauty !!!!!!!!!!!
Sophie Levasseur - Love the violine on a night like this!
Indira Priyadarshini - looking like guitar
Ron Magallona - this is what we called "ART"
Suzette Gancia Desales - wow.... very nice!
Anjel Mungcal - looks like a violin :) nice
- INTERESTING INFORMATION, MUST READ AND SHARE......
Cracking your knuckles does not actually (Type: photo | Published: 2013-07-26T14:34:15+0000 | Likes: 1860 | Shares: 2012)
Useful info: INTERESTING INFORMATION, MUST READ AND SHARE......
Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting.
Cracking your knuckles (or any of your joints) can have therapeutic benefits. When you crack one of your joints you are pulling the bones that are connected at the joint apart from each other. This process stimulates your tendons, relaxes your muscles, and loosens your joints. Chiropractors do this for spinal joints when your back is sore and stiff, but you can do this on your own for your knuckles, toes, knees, neck, etc.
Unfortunately, there can be too much of a good thing. Cracking your knuckles will never lead to arthritis (despite what your mom keeps telling you), but scientists have discovered that it can cause tissue damage in the affected joints. Knuckle-cracking pulls your finger bones apart which stretches your ligaments. Too much stretching of your ligaments will cause damage to your fingers akin to the arm injuries sustained by a baseball pitcher who throws too many pitches. In addition to making your hand really sore, this ligament damage can also result in reduced grip strength.
How does this work? Your joints, the places in your body where you can bend, are where your bones intersect and are held together by ligaments. These joints are surrounded by a liquid called synovial fluid. When you stretch your ligaments by pulling the bones apart to crack your knuckles a gas in the synovial fluid escapes and turns into a bubble. This process is called cavitation. Cavitation ends when the bubble eventually bursts, producing that popping sound we know and love. After that, your joints won't be able to crack for another 25-30 minutes while the gas gets reabsorbed into the synovial fluidComments:
Ali Hamtaee - You should never crack any joint in your spine. Too many joints in the vertebral column and you end up moving the wrong segments. The spinal column is what surrounds and protects the spinal cord that helps the brain control everything in your body. Cracking your neck is what leads into having to do this more often as time passes and causing you more harm. You end up locking down the joints that are out of alignment and causing hypermobility at the surrounding joints. It may give you temporary relief (if you are lucky) because your body releases endorphins but ultimately you are causing more harm. If you have this problem you need to go to a licensed chiropractor who has the education and training for such issues to get examined and see what the root cause of the problem is. Hope this helps some of you.
Jay Ann Barcial - am addicted cracking my knuckles
Kavya Jaswal - i do this everyday with only my fingers not other joints just like she is doing in the image :-p
Jay Kho Pardo - It is said to be that "your joints won't be able to crack for another 25-30 minutes..." but I can crack the joints of my both thumb left and right constantly. Anyone can explain that?
Jack Lagman Robles - I can pop almost all of the joints in my hands and feet. its my worthless talent. :)
Scott Innes - And i was thinking people that did that was just crackers :P
Jersey F Enmanuel - Omg! i love cracking my knuckles .. and i can't control it.
Zeshan Shoaib - But why this gas generates??/ and how can we stop its generation...??? anyone want to reply me plz!!!!!
Famela Alalig Insong - I love doin' ds! :-D
Bellalyn Grace Dela Rosa - so the more you crack your fingers the more synovial fluid will excape from the joint. This will cause drying then eventually wearing-off of the cartilage that cover the bone, that will cause arthritis!!! Synovial fluid is the oil in our body to prevent friction between to bone. So when it dry up?!?? aRTHRITIS happen. Now its more clear to me....
Taswin Meher - i usually crack my back bone with crossing my feet and sitting straight.....(without turning my hips towards left or right)
Marlyn Bernal - Me too my i love to hear d sounds....lol
Devender Pal Singh - During the course tiny nitrogen bubbles are made and collected between the joints. It make us feel tired. And when we crack the joints the tiny nitrogen bubbles burst and the sound is produced which we hear. Nothing special or problematic.
Sherryll Millicent Aloe - for girl i dont recommend this.. doing this make your handsunsightly .
Mohit Gupta - Shobhit dada...U cn carry on wid dis... ;)
Victor Victorine - Im so fucked up..... :/
Angelie Torino - omg..tnx fr da info
Hannah Mosley - Dose of bull shit! Gas bubbles seriously?
Chuch Phoeurn - I used to do this some time, but not frequently, I feel , of course , relaxation of my fingers / toes.
Kristine Erich - Kai Mercado i think you should know about this!;)
Gail Leroy - I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! Mom! :)